they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I had been way too judgmental. It took the happiness project to really help me let go of the small stuff. Its makes me a better daughter, sister, trainer, friend. And maybe in the future a better lover.

There is so much growing to do if I want to move out soon. real soon. I am starting to realise that as much as I think I am not... I am spoilt.. and take too many things for granted. My well swept room, my ironed clothes my messes that clean itself up :)

today I thought how nice it would be to not have to work.. what do I have to do for that~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home