they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a blast from the past, knocked me off my feet and into a state of fuddle
and i have told secrets, and I have kept secrets and some I understand will stay behind my own privacy settings. As much as I want to let you in to share in that. There lies secret about you and things I feel are better held by blinders. I maybe will, after 1 too many whiskeys.. might lean into the night. On second thoughts.. unlikely.


there was a cool breeze running through my hair, the day bloomy but the that all right. I'm bundled up indoors. safely. Till I unfuddle I'll FYI.

sometimes you can make all the plans in the world, but it backfired and causes a resentment so deep and so raw that nothing. no explaination. no logic. no peace can fill that angst. Its not your fault or anyone else. Just the over zealous thinking of the task at hand. When that happens, expectations lead to breakdown.

the last few days have been excellent lesson in surrender. and all will turn out well. My friends, thank you for showing me that love comes easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home