they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

As I get older my perspectives shift. It doesn't make me a different person does it? I'm older and bolder, having made the mistakes or was left wanting and regretting.. I relish each moment and chance on opportunities

while I danced and had a blast, I wonder for how long more can I live and party like this. I know I don't do it too often but.. yea.. I'm over thinking it aren't I.

I met Lionel for supper a couple nights back and admitted to him that there was this cute guy on the train that I almost gave my number to. Gosh how would someone react if I did actually have the balls to do that.

Lionel makes some very valid points. Thanks for wanting to help a girl out.

partying yesterday did however make me realise a lot about guys, well.. I can't say I didn't already know it. But I didn't put 2-2 together.

Lionel, I don't agree that clubs are the place to meet guys. At least not the ones that would respect me,woo me and like me for me.

Clubs are a fast-paced, emotional desert of grinding and raging hormones.. you should have seen the fresh meat just out of tekong that were hanging with us. Boy do I want to give them a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home