they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I take a step back from myself,
a frozen frame in the sand of time
and I watch myself fall into spaces
and unwitting places
watching and hoping that I have the strength to do right my you.

All I want to do is to do as I feel.
and when put in the spot,
over and over, I do the easy thing
and not what my heart say.

darling girl, haven't you learnt your lesson
I know you want to go with the flow
but, strength is doing the right thing even when its difficult.

in the places that I need, I pray for serenity,courage and wisdom to know the difference.

All I hope is that I do right by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home