they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, August 20, 2010

This week has been a whirlwind. theme being trust. Who Do I trust? who should I trust? I'm not so sure about good intent anymore.

On hindsight things always look simpler. Context and clarity gives the issue dimension; decreasing the salient of what was once a very tumultuous time, or so I thought.

My mantra this week is.. K.I.S.S - a page out of "How Starbucks changed my life". Keep it Simple, Stupid! And when I do, I realise that complexity is just an excuse in disguise. I would have never have guessed it would have come from there of all places. I feel just as hurt. Maybe not. This time, I caught myself.

I'm getting tired. Its getting arduous. And worst still, all I do, I am getting burned.

Sometimes I beat myself down about the lives I could be, would have been leading. But girl, get a life.

What I am saying here is, it my turn to get muddled, to unmuddle then say "it's simple. Goodbye."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home