they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

do you ever remember the first time you got your heart broken.

It wasn't a momentus occasion. I don't even remember if I cried. I wasn't even thinking about it until just moments ago. A distant figment really.

I may not remember a lot of dates, but I remember this one. It's all coming back..

I wasn't rejected, neither was I left by the waist side. But I left broken, the words cutting me deep. promising not to open my heart.

So when life took its course, and the timing became convenient. As hard as I tried, I was filled with resentment and anger, leaving no space to love.

That's the glory of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home