they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, August 23, 2010

this is one of the many reasons that I couldn't let you see.. Here's to a leap of faith.


"has there been anybody who knew just the right things to say, at the right time
walk you home, after you had walked him home
listen to you rant and grabbed you so hard that all the hurt went away
someone whom you would tickle just so you could get close to him
we use to talk, go out for beers, just us two
hang out with me for breakfast
share pains, and simple pleasure, double the good news and hug away the bad
he's been there, and I've been there for all his highs and lows..
school. friends. army. uni. work
and suddenly I have this chance, that I never had before,
now just to hold on till he comes up for air."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home