they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This week has been dedicated to you
Thank you for always caring for me in your simple, quiet ways.
helping me fall in love with life, and making me the person I am today.

I'm going to miss you dearly, I didn't think saying good bye would be so hard.

For my first walkman, for all the rides to and from school. You were always reliable, always there when I finished, ready and waiting with strawberry yogurt :)

I never realised I knew so much about you.. but thinking about it now. It must have been tough to do all those things for me, not expecting anything in return. I don't thin my Thank yous can ever suffice.

I love you, I hope that you are alright.

Its not "goodbye" Grandpa, its just "so long"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home