they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, November 04, 2010

today it feels like I am going places. It feels that things are going right.

I fell asleep yesterday preparing for this morning's presentation. Was overly stressed.

After, I now know what to work on. :)

The work does not seem so insurmountable and it is all the more reason to keep chugging.

I'm open to the possibility that I will fall flat, that when reality hits, it'll be like yanking the band aid off a fresh wound. I know it will hurt and yet, there is no plan I rather be.

Mind willing, body weak.

Keep on going. Because you'll never know where you'll end up.

Counting down the days to Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home