they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Omg it has been so long since I have been here. I sincerely am hoping that I can keep away.

This place has so many memories, some so stupid and naive that they are to never be forgotten.

Today is one of those days that no matter what, the work seems insurmountable. I wished there was someone to hold to say that everything will turn out fine. But the only comfort is from my ipod and the thoughts of bubble baths and dancing. I am on top of most things just that the dead line is drawing near and worrying about it seems to make me less and less productive.

I achieved the almost impossible. doing the work that other neglected and didn't want and made it happen. For this, I am immensely proud.

Now the mechanics to make it all tie together is resting on my little shoulders. Sometimes I question my purpose and my efforts are they worth the amount of efforts I am putting in. However seeing the rewards does put things all into perspective. I just have to keep to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home