they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Should I stay or should I go. I like it here, there is so much great potential outside. I fear I will not meet any recognition beyond these wall.

And today I feel that you stand there and watched me burned. You held my hand and fed me hope, put me down then praised me.

destructive, and I want to walk away.

tell me what do you want from me and how can I make you happy. Is my say really important, it doesn't matter does it, so why should I bother about yours.

I love you. loved you. cried for you, might die for you. and don't even think you see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home