they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm a little surprised at where I ended up today. And though I have been feeling kinda down, I didn't think that reading about happy times would make such a world of difference. I look forward to when I might share that. For now keep smiling.

Even though you've been a million miles away. Your words still speak to me. Things will get even better. *finger & toes crossed*

it feels kind of a distant figment of my imagination. Something that happened a whole lifetime ago. I am please that it did. It gives me the belief that I am not some unlovable nincompoop just someone who maybe has been holding back.

it was my mistake to think that love isn't enough. It took losing a love of my life to figure that out. oh boy I'd never make the same mistake twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home