they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, April 03, 2011

My day is what I made of it. I held my book and leafed the pages another world of animals and a quaint town of Pondicherry. I have never made it through that book, maybe I was never meant to. That doesn't mean I won't stop trying. Maybe I won't like the ending, maybe it isn't interesting or you wouldn't like where it'll take you. These are my many thoughts.

It is so hard not to have anything I can say back. Its hard to want it to bloom so badly but have nothing to offer. Have an opinion, do not ever pretend you do not have one.

re-coloured the hash tags
faded the highlights
walked silently, promised
empty expectations, chemistry breathes heavy
it seems fine, dandy yet happy?
regrets well up, seasons pile
evidence mounts on the divides
knowing doesn't make it easier
hoping doesn't make it disappear
and expectation leads to breakdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home