they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, April 03, 2011

If I had 1 day to live, how would I spend it.

I started my day with a crash! in a dash to find my Nalgene, I knocked over a brand new bottle of Vodka from the kitchen counter. I cried on the inside as I poured the remaining down the sink and cleared up the broken glass.

But my day took a turn, the sun was out as I left the driveway; There was no letting up. And though I was 20 minutes late my friends greeted me with smiles and a hearty breakfast.

The beach was bustling but not busy and I had a blast not because I brought everything I needed, but because I was with people who cared. My ball leaked air, there were jellyfish in the water, we had to squeezed to all fit on our sarongs. And through it all, I cherish every fun-filled, tranquil, greedy, quiet, hot moment.

Lynn brought up a good point, why has it taken so long for us to all come to the beach together. I don't know. But we are going to do it again and soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home