they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

the worst cab ride.. the worst train ride.. all self inflicted..

its all in a days work... or can I say play..

so its like this..
we had a couple of drinks me and Shing before we hit the club
objective of the night was to get wasted..
O bar was a tonne offun cos Junstina was there with her friend..
and we hit it off like last time
Tequila pops all round!
in the first half hour that I was there
I swear we were plastered to the bar
haha.. so we're all giddy like school girls taking photos n stuff
and on impluse we (what in my mind felt like staggering)
piled into a cab and went to zouk
zouk is a real blurr to me..
I remember entering the club, but not getting out of the cab
gg to the toilet and then loss the bunch of them..
I only managed to catch a sillouette of nicole though I was just feet away from her
in all this time ariel and anhong were there at the club
but had I walked my them.. lets just say that I was too pissed drunk to notice
my head was heavy, I felt like throwing up..
but I guess in that moment I felt on the outside what I was needing to feel on the inside..
I allowed myself to feel that.. i went from giddy giggles to boom wasted
and god that was just what I needed..
I danced at phuture.. I dont recall any music.. just dancing and many warm bodies
and that somebody stroked my head.. which was kinda odd.. it being a club..
anyhow it didnt feel like we stayed long
we headed out.. into a cab
on the worst cab ride of my life
Shing and I didnt say a word.. she didnt have to..
I knew exactly how she felt
we were in and out of consciousness
every grove in the road I felt in my gut
if I went over another hump I would have hurled in this poorman's cab..
we sat on the patio steps relieved to be home
I remember lying back on the floor arms ourstretched
apparently we passed out..
I woke up this morning all cosy in my bed
dont remember how I got there..
but most happy to be back..

we woke at 10..
but didnt get to cartel until 12
gosh my taste palate are so screwed up today
lunch was awful the roast chicken was bad.. I barely touched it
anyway I headed for the filming for the video shoot at my chiropractor's office at lido
all this time feeling quesy and bloated with air..
praying that i won't hurl when they switch the vibration chair on.
the filming for primetime morning went on without a hitch
after which it was time to head on home
after borders I took the train from orchard
and gosh, I felt just like I did on my cab ride
I was to squat and be close to the floor
the crowd just make me want to puke

each station when by at such a snail pace
god my head started to hurt
I want to ask what was wrong with me
but decided against it.. the msg is still in my draft folder
but I managed it home
and for the second time in a day I passed out
this time on my TV room couch
with Alias as my lullaby

so apart from that I think all that binge drinking has killed my taste buds
lunch was bad I barely touched the chicken it was dry and there were just to many things going on on the plate
dinner I had hot plate.. but seeing that my parents draggedme out of my passed outness to eat Iate like 5 slices of beef n a mouthful of noodles.. supper was probably my best meal of the day.. but for some reason everything I ate tasted of alcohol.. of course I didnt admit that to ariel. The tao huay tasted powdery and borderlining fermented.. n i could have sworn that I tasted tequila in the chiken wings.. but I know that thats just one Crazy thought..

yup yup..
well as for the no.of drink that I had.. who's counting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home