they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NUS-Dance Reflections! Support the arts!!

Dance practice was gruelling.. as usual.. only this time lao shi kept scolding me for being slow.. yup i must agree I was slow by abeat, but man that did not feel good. So what to do suck it up keep practicing the spins and poses until my head was spinning. The only emotion I had nailed was anger and yet all that anger clouded my ability to remember the steps.

Calling all you from NUS..

support NUS combined dance group perfromance

for the up coming Dance Reflections...

i'll post more soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home