they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

i dont really know what feeling better is...

So I've gotten a week to get over all the AKLTG camping that I've been doing, when really all i've been doing is mostly a lot of sleeping. I'm just really missing andrew but I know he has no time to see me. Feeling somewhat dejected and too listless to give a rats ass about everything else. I havent even began to look for a job even though that is / suppose to be my no. 1 priority. I'm sleeping about 15 hours a day a fair bit of the other time i'm watching TV, but I feel really sick to do much else.. not flu or fever sick... just languid with knots in my stomach, eating just makes me feel even more sick... right now i think.. i'mm wasting my time.. i want to sleep though it'll be dinner soon and jus dont feel like eating... keeling over in a self induced coma just ounds so appealing right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home