they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

why are you crying?

dearest trina,

what are you really thinking? Why is it that you feel you need to keep it all in? What do you really what to do about the situation that you are in now? I know that you miss how it was, but is that the only reason for you to take those steps back. There is still so much for you to discover and the only way for you to do it is to get out of that comfort zone. I know I know, you like it because its all so familiar. Heed my advise, things can only get better all you have to do is take risk every now and again. Here and today is the perfect opportunity.

No matter what please love yourself first, treat yourself with the respect you deserve and if anyone were toput you down in that matter. Please, please.. walk away from it. As much as I knot that will be a difficult decision, my advise is to walk away from it all, never never look back.

I have told you this many times before, I am hoping writing this all down will make you really realise that this is how you really feel about the situation and not that bullshit that you keep telling yourself about how it will all work out eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home