they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My reason, My excuse

I don't know which is which anymore
maybe on some level, I actually crave that attention
but i think that is just dumb.

I mean, I'm tired, I'm triggered to cry
so does it mean anything at all?

I stop myself from doing things that I Know are important
like my assignment that has been idle on my desktop.

I'm hating the person I am while I take the bus rides home
I feel so torn, I utter I hate you under my breath
who is it meant for, is a puzzlement
sometimes I'm sure its myself, other times I can't be certain

i can't even tell you if I am happy,yea i guess i am
yea, i guess I'm not

i just get this numb feeling that whatever I do is going to hurt myself
whatever I want doesnt have a simple answer
what ever I need is simply not clear
whatever happens I just have to deal
whatever the outcomes I will wither to bits

what ever the end, it not soon enough


i need to leave no to take catherine to buy things and go to the bank
can I even say no
i've got 1 major assignment due last saturday
and I am only 2 paragraphs in
i dont think there will ever come a time that I put work before everything else
maybe its me, maybe its the people i live with, breathe with, love with.

1 Comments:

Blogger YapYap said...

Hang in there... its almost over... take a deep breath..pray and commit everything to God

11:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home