they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thanks to everyone who came!

Thanks to all who came down to watch ROUGH CUTS

it was so exhilarating to perform, though if you didnt noticed I fumbled on some of my steps
esp during the afternoon show...

To Fel, Clara, Ariel, Stacey, Anhong and Jiji
Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with me, like I said, I hope you enjoyed it
It was a lot of hard work, but it was worth it

I've made so many friends,, especially over the last month
I do hope to remain active even after I graduate.

Thank you to JauChern for being a wonderful chreographer and for believing in me.

I am certainly looking forward to getting back to practice.
Although my feet, at the moment, need a lot of TLC.



Some fun facts about the Performances,

Dance Synergy turns 30 this year.

There are no auditions to entre into our dance club.

All the guys in our club have had no prior dance background, yes, even the ones in the duets. As are 50% of the girls.

The 1st piece I was in, as of the day before was a quartet.. 2 of the girls learnt the steps the night before
and because of that we also changed formations to accomodate them.

the Neon coloured outfits were jackets made out of BUBBLE WRAP! and since bubble wrap doesn't come in neon before each performance they have to be spray painted.

about 5mins before the finale piece (evening show) one girl still couldnt find her costume ( thank god we found it)

parking is free to watch performances, but i have to pay parking to practice at UCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home