they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

If you're free 3 March

Hey everyone, I'll be performing for NUS Dance Synergy on 3 March at
the Univeristy Cultural Centre.

Most of my friends has had no prior training before entering synergy last august.
But we have worked really hard for this.

I'll be performing in 3 of the 10 items.

So we would love if all our family and friends could come and show their support.

Details:

Rough Cuts

3 March Saturday
2.30pm or 7.30pm (last about an hour)
Univeristy Cultural Centre
ticket? Free!!! let me know you are coming and i'll leave ticket under your name at the entrance.


Hope to see you there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home