they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm sorry that I always fall short
my explaination falls short
my actions fall short

I know the road has been long and rocky
and I know its caused by me
somehow I am not abled to level my thoughts
the more time passes, the more I feel that I've let myself disappear

no more me, but a reflection of you.
I realised that I want to do what you are
but that means that a little of myself chips away
I know its never your intention
but its all been internalised by I

I look at myself now and i don't like what I see
I know I need to change myself
but i cant while I'm still here.
I'm sorry I'm sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home