they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

today was absolutely dreadful

So the performance ended a week ago..

I went to the zoo on Wednesday, to do a project for animal behaviour.
and on the trip there I was talking to Ivy who happens to be in NM3219 with me
and she brought to my attention that I didnt hand up an assignment that was 2 days overdue.

Well the trouble was that I had not checked what assignments ther are
and also that I was all busy wrapped up in dance.

So Its a week past the deadline, nd after working so hard on that assignment
I just found out in an email that I will not be getting any marks for it.

I'm so bloodly behind in this module I need everything to get my A.
I'm so fucking screwed.

And on top of that today I was loading the video of the sealion training into the Hard Disk recorder only to find out that only that section of the video has been corrupted. I don't know how that could be. I'm so defeated. now I have nothing to show for presentation, only the clip from the animal show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home