they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I am/was suppose to be doing my assignment for NM but I was flipping the channels and..
golly, a walk to remember is on TV.. you might think, yes it has mandy moore, yes its a chick flick.

but the book is one of the most impactful i've read ever. Nichlos Sparks write such lovely sweet and tragic stories. I am simply drawn to each book. Especially this one.

The story reminds me of how much I've promised myself, its made me realise that I've loss track of the things that I've wanted for myself.

that love should make me want to do things bigger than myself. help me grow and teach me all the things that I fail to see.

so though I haven't finished my work. It was not time wasted. But I feel sad that I havent finished my work, and that I feel incompl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home