they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Darling Shu Xian is right...
I have not updated my blog since I got back almost 2 weeks ago.
So updates about what I have been up to..

Well Africa was stupendeous!!!
Going on Game drive and the whole serenity of the african bush really helped me relax.
The pace of life there away from civilisation was lovely.
Fel wants me to put up the pictures from the trip.
The thing is i have 10 GB worth of pictures but I do not know what to pick..
Its hard to describe the trip in just a few words.

On the game drives I saw some really amazing animals, being so close to wild elephants, leopards and lions really let me understand the awe and respect that people feel for these creates. I got to see them in the context of their natural environment something that I would never see if i was simply content with the zoo. I same rhinos run, n let me tell you that they are fast. Lions croaching down in the tall grass one misty morning waiting on wildabeast to pass. the previos night the same pride of 7 lioness and 1 lion were feasting on an impala tearing at the flesh. Travelling off-road into a herd of elephants and observe them while they feed right next to our land rover all 25 of them. The run rise and sun set are breath-taking and so is the stars and the milky way.

I spent some time in the city and that was vastly different. its like any other city with brands and malls in santon big streets and construction sites. Mandella square is just life that space in MS with the big screen showing soccer and everyone is gathered for dinners and beers the only differents its 10 degrees out and there is a big statue of madela watching soccer too.

rose bank was where

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home