they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

listening to westlife

today I was studying at most burger, freezingmy butt off
trying to study CHANGING LANDSCAPES
quite happy with myself i finished 3 chapters

when the westlife CD started playing
good times... haaaaa...

its a CD that I havent heard in a long time and so many songs in there remind me of things, things I still identify with
memories that are too hard to forget.

i pondered the words, I got caught in a daze. I reallly felt the way I use to feel when the song was suppose to mean something to me. I still think about it from time to time. So much so that I think I should take it seriously.

I think one day, it shall all come together, go full circle. I look forward to that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home