they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

mind wanderings

i finally sent out my first resume today. a major mildstone for me... its one baby step in the right direction. i shall send out 5 more by the end of today.. for now I shall finish up on my book..

I'm missing all my friends, especialy drew but i know he's really busy with everything he has going on..

for all those wondering.. i'll love to go out some time.. all you need to do is call. I havent met up with a lot of you in the longest time.

I need to go shopping for a new wardrobe for work..

and after talking to Changyi yesterday i wanna go to Cambodia...

i have shut myself in a little room
denying how I feel
hoping to turn back time
I know its not for real
I'm looking in all the wrong places
for the things I think I need
but I know for certain
I have to look inside me
I'm wondering why I dont do so
I guess, it's what i'll find
all the tears and sorrow
i tried to leave behind
i know I need to find strength
to stand alone, stand proud
but i still chose to wallow
unable to ease my doubt
i need to decide to change
to finally make a stand
that I need to think more positive
to stick to the plan
be self-assured and confident
its not too big a dream
but it must be a decision
that I firmly believe
it must start today
to look forward and far
leave the past behind
it didnt take me far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home