they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

slowly..

it started with a smile
lasted with longing
regret hung in the humid air
tenderness in the night rain

like a cliche
it lasted to long
and ended too soon

with every meal is a shared memory
every spoonful closer to the end
the walk away is the hardest
bringing back feelings that hurt

in every walk a destination
one I am no longer in control

it makes me happy, it makes me sad
it makes me feel whole, lets my fear dissipate
it lets me feel, it leaves me possibilities
it lets me live like everything is okay

it leaves me wanting, it leaves me empty
it makes me realise how much I depend
it feels so good, it feels so true
I want it just the way it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home