they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Reunion!

My dear IJ 4s4 girls,

I am planning a class reunion in DECEMBER bearign in mind that some of you will be studying for the exams. My hope is that we all can catch up on old times and CATCH UP on where everyone has been since we have graduated. Maybe comb through old videos and PHOTOS.

I would like some input on what we should do for a reunion.. I believe that the food is secondary to the company. So do let me know if you are interested in the idea and any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger brianna said...

Oooo! It would be cool if you have it on boxing day or christmas day or post-boxing day! Since it's in december and all. Why not make it either a BBQ, a cook in or a pot luck? So you won't have to prepare all the food. Or you could just collect shitloads of cash and fix everything up - but that would mean lots of shit work for you.

11:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home