they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

happy thoughts

think happy thoughts I said to her
of sushine and flowers in bloom
think of all the amazing possibilities
a day spent looking out over the water
at your favourite place in the whole wide world

its funny that I always went there when I'm really sad

it needs to all feel better
i wish everything was all put back together

happy thoughts will get me through
smile to hide my sorrow
all the things I love I want to hate
all the things feel like it'll never be right

I wish they were all put back together

wish happy thoughts on others
say happy words to me
hope happy dreams will soon come true
gosh they seem so far from me

laugh happy truth, because I finally understand
hold happy memories because that really all you have
have happy love, because I had never wished that upon myself
I will wish that from now on, maybe one day not now
it will all come shining through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home