they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

serendipity

you both were meant to be...

both of you might have almost met a year ago, I doubt either of you remember...
participant in the Arts Bash pagent.. one of the rare occasions that you accompanied my friends and I to the club...
I believe it was MOS.. you both might have cross paths there..
he say you on the stage, she saw you through the crowd
longing gazes..
stolen glances..
bumping into each other as you walk to the bar for beer
not knowing.. none the wiser
a year goes by and there it is
almost meeting..
finally meeting.. met


i think its kinda romantic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home