they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

the message tones and I click through, and feelings melt. places are meted and though I want not haste. I can't bare to bid adieu. the day has been long, and spirit lifted. And I hope to mirror respite. I listen in and bid good night. And all too soon till morning's light.

I hope to be able to give a helping hand
as has mine, your week seemed long
let nothing befall you, no sadness nor pain.
may our paths meet.

with all that is happening around me and week whizzed by like a whirlwind. A happy one of work, friends, family and food. Things are looking up and supper with lionel and bernice is always a comfort. They give me clarity and let me vent. Not to mention, I think that they ask the funniest what if questions; second only to Kristy. I can't wait to take action and come out tops. I excited about this new phase of my life and there is no stopping me now. I might not be the smartest, but I will work hard to get what i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home