they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, April 07, 2008

walk on egg shells? so what?!

I may not get to pick the song that governs my journey..
but I do hope to write the lyrics, to set the tone and the stage
for everything inbetween..

I keep wondering when all this mediocreness will give way to my big break?
my chance at stardom.. so to speak..
but hell.. sometimes you have to act like its all already here..
work that ass and attract it to you...

haha...

no point being envious.. what good did that do to narcissi?
It's all about walking the talk.. acting big upon the thinking big..
something I never quite follow through on

why? because I chicken out...

it's like writing the each step in my path, each filled with words simpler than the last. Then you pan back and realise the word are really all a blur in the larger scheme of things. But it is those words that bind and those thoughts that helps you hold fast. Everything I have said, uttered and admitted strangely but certainly has come materialised, some thoroughly for the wear though clear as the writings on the walls.

But armed with that knowledge I begin this next chapter. New twist and turns, possible new nuances and adventures. I can't wait to tell you about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home