they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

sick and spirit

i warrented myself sick enough to stay at home...
after fighting the fever...
and as I described it to shannon.. a walrus in my throat...
i feel enough is enough...

i have been napping most of the morning...
Its not feeling better...
Though I have to admit its one of those rare times that I've given in..
to weak and had to see the doctor...

I feel terribly horrid to have missed 4 calls from Nal
but I guess thats what recuperating is!!

And Cass you better feel bad for making me stay up deciding which part of vietnam we want to go to....

I'm going back to bed...

-----------------------------------------

Since i'm blogging...

Last Friday was casting for Spirit..
a dance piece like none I've been priviledged to breathe the same air with...
Everyone at synergy has been working on it from the get go
that is.. since our last performance in Feb..
Whatever it was.. I had to get into Spirit

So my apologies to JJ who planned the ROVERS outing so far in advance, thanks for your understanding...

back to the story..
I was down with the fever felt that I would die if I didn't eat my dinner so got there an hour late

and when I walked in.. my heart sank..
"lao shi" was there already.. he had his girls and guys selected..
they had finished the audition..

so I was feeling destined to be part of corps de synergy comforting a friend for not getting into the piece when "lao shi" called me to the front...
and just like that I was in...

I don't feel that is fair.. that part though I work so hard for it is not rightfully mine.. but now that I've been given this opportunity i'm going to work my ass off to nail it..

whatever it is.. I am over the moon that I get to dance this piece.. its going to be a treat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home