they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eternal Sushine on the Spotless Mind

I watched it yesterday, when I could have oh! so been at dance..
Girls you all are not really at fault... I had no gear!

so I laid listless on the couch DVDing...

and Kate Winslets character says to Jim Carrey... as the last memory of her slowly fades into oblivion...

" it's going to end, what are you going to do?" and after all that running and hiding and trying to find a way around this screwed up situation he replies, " Just enjoy it..."

so simple, so eloquently put....
that is definately a motto to live by

To all the people who do matter.. I hope to see you tomorrow(i mean later today) at Bar One..
If not I still love you nonetheless...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home