they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, March 17, 2008

I was planning my weekend sometime on Friday with Kenneth
and when Kenneth found out that I was meeting him because for only a two hour window..
I had the strangest reply... "Don't need lah" "Some other time"
which was really puzzling cause I usually jam pack my time till its bone dry...

So this week I intend to take it easy...

I guess I can make time for everything... later!!!
This is a whole new concept for me
just staying home and taking it all in
Its funny... I dont spend much time at home considering all that my home has to offer.

So its one of the first times in forever I actually have enough energy to blog on a weekday!! woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home