they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I don't really know what I have been filling mydays with.. all I do know is that I'm fucking tired...
I'm seeing double vision as I type..

I knew I shouldn't have volunteered Ken... He's Late!!! and I should have guess.. Why didnt I follow my gut and called this morning... Fuck...

I have been meeting so many people after work these days that the days just all seem to blurr together.

Its not that I dont like meeting ppl.. I do... Iuv it.. Its just that I am really tired... after it all..

Gosh,I think I am getting old...

Whatever it is... I am really truly spent...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!! :) happy chinese new year babe! hope you'll have a rat-tling new year! xoxo

-flea

8:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home