they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My head hurts

what if you had a choice between two task each with its own pros and cons...
One that would lead you no where?
Another to a place with no return?

I could sit there and bawl my eyes out would you come to a solution that is satisfactory. Would you give me a third option? My head hurts for thinking and thinking and knowing that I am over thinking.

I read into so many people all the time that I do not really know which is what I AM FEELING, and what they're feeling???
All I can say that I am driving myself nuts, and to think that I could dodge this for another month, how naive of me.

Is it really not as bad as it seems?
Am I really listening to my own thoughts or thoughts seeded by someone else?
What are my instincts telling me?
Is that how I really feel or do I filter that too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home