they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

what a way to start the new year....
I don't know whether to call it loading or unloading.

Yes, Its like everything you wish for coming true all at once. At first you smile and nod, maybe sigh a little. Then you begin to understand how too much good things is a bad thing. I use to think that you must try everything before you can decide if its good or bad for you. I now know that was a bunch of bullshit that has come full circle to bite me in the ass. I am hurling myself in all directions because no one will lead the way. No one trust themselves enough to lead me.. Lead myself you ask? I'm fuck up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home