they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

waiting for the wind to change

i hold my breath each time it chimes, and sink when its not my time.
There is so many things remains unsaid, a thousand things run through my head.
its messy and complicated cause I make it so and I pretend it isn't
its makes me, it hates me
I cringe at everything new
i wallow and bask in my soul demise,

could there be a resolution to these crossroads and traffic jams
I request for the long scenic route with my soulmate in hand
till then I'll sombre up and mellow down
maybe I'll doll up and stop that frown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home