they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, September 09, 2007

its a funny thing

Love...
for as long as my blogs documents I realise now that all I write about is how sad, lost, broken I feel about being out on love, in love, heart-broken. I guess that was the healthiest of things. Habouring on this has lead to my total breakdown. And I will pay for this for so long as I choose. If I had my way that would be a long time.

So now I promise to write about happy things along with the sad things, not just on this blog but also in my life - To put more balance back in it. I had to lose my baby to learn this, and that has been a high price for such a simple lesson.

I am not denying that I am sad but to acknowledge that there are parts of my day that makes me happy. I have to learn to grow that feeling to last throughout the day. To indue course, be able to stand on my own, because I cant remember when was the last time I did. Although I think many people will beg to differ, poor andrew suffered the brunt of it. And up until know I still depend on him as well as Cass to get through my day.




Real soon
my sorrow will fade
real soon
I will no longer crave
to gaze at you while you sleep
and hold your hand as I cross the street

Real soon
I will walk alone
real soon
I would have learnt to fall
to smile again in the summer rain
tell stories about my fears and pain

All I wish is to hear you sing, to feel you head against mine
and till that day though it'll unlikely to happen
I will not cry, no I wont cry anymore

Real soon
hope this ache will fade
real soon
I will find my way
to remember where I came from
and hold on to today

I can't make up my mind, if I want you to be in my life
though it feel so good, and I know its real
we chose to leave it behind.

Real soon
i wont make those mistakes
real soon
there'll be more happy days
I'm sorry for all that happened to us
i miss you still today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home