they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

well.. i hit the clubs again yesterday,
and after hearing how justina and shing describe my drunken state
i think that my drunken state was under declared
i am so totally not looking forward to seeing the photos that they took.

aside from that I am happy to say that i only had
less than a handful of sips of alcohol yesterday
i had so much fun dancing

i think i enjoyed it far better sober than drunk

i now figure that part of the whole enjoyment of dancing is the attention you get
performing.. thats what its called..
to dance and get a reaction from people is satisfying
whether it just looks, stares or ppl who just want to dance along..

i drove everyone home after..
then at 4.30 got busted by my mom while I was washing up...
I told her I was coming home at 2 from Raffles marina..

oh raffles Marina shall be another post..
hopefully i'll be able to load the pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home