they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, August 17, 2007

ahh.. the sweet smell of chocolate cake..

after 2 batches of chocolate cakes..
my whole house smells of the stuff...

yum!!

not that its a bad thing..
nope you cant have any its for the dance welcome tea..
so much chocolate cake
makes me smile with pleasure
I dont take much pleasure in eating chocolate
but much people do

it makes me happy and thats what is important
I worked hard to make it..
I hope this evening turns out well
I'll go back to sniffing my chocolate..
*smile*



Gosh the new school year has started without me..
I gtg i'm already late as it is..
ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home