they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, September 03, 2007

hyperventilating

so here is the low down..

I'm into my 3rd week at IMSG. For those who don't know.. I'm working at a PR consultancy.

Anyway.. So far its been pretty good. Joyce has been a great help showing me the ropes. Well considering how hectic it has been around here I've been doing pretty okay. I might be the NOOB but there is another guy who has been there 2 months who has todo a tonne more sai kang than me. He has been getting shit since I've been around. I am thankful that THAT is not me.

But today after getting a thrashing from Auntie (she's my boss) for not knowing how to use the scanner's Stitch function.. I didn't know it until today either..

SO.. they haven't told me yet.. But he jus quit!!! SHIT!!!!

I'm not afraid for my life...

If he's not there.. I'm now the double NOOB..

I'm in for shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home