they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Gods must be cruel...

so here I am doing the best I can with what I have to complete my work
work has been fun yet grueling, my head hurts but my heart is in it.

It just crazy how many times the name Andrew has been coming up at work. Its not funny anymore, its getting annoying. It tugs at my heart. First the first and up-coming event I am doing for Penfold has 2 speakers. Both of their names are Andrew... what are the odds of that?

So most if not all of my dealings revolve around these people and talking about them.. then to add to that, I'll be dealing with the media a lot. Just this week I had to courier something to Primetime Morning and I wrote the address on the envelope. And there it was.. Caldecott Broadcast Centre, ANDREW road, S(299939) yup I remember the address.. my head hurts...

And there it is.. andrew might not be in my life, but hell.. life in not allowing me to put him out of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home