they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

so NOT Humpty Dumpty

I like to think that there is a plan for me, and today I see the glass as half full.
I hope for more days like these.
Though my heart aches, it is pleased to see how far I've come in the last weeks
I am slowly letting go of the handle bars of anger, fear and loneliness
Now its all about strength to move forward
and the possibilites are endless.
I'm smiling, i'm feeling all girly

Work is winding down on a tuesday. A breath of fresh air.
Smiling from ear to ear again
and I will have my dinner warm today
at an hour just like all the "normal" people

I'm listening to Jason Maraz and bobbing
like a crazy idiot, I hope fannie don't mind

If there were insecurities, they are on a holiday
I am nervous to see what is going to happen next
Its no longer que sarah sarah, I am going to define my destiny
or so they say
I will keep at it to make things happen for me.

Where will I be in a year, 5 years
gosh the anticipation
before I get carried away,
I have to go home for dinner
Off work, GO HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home