they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Staring at the office clock

its still office hours, but no one but me in my section of the office. Well unless you count my supervisor over the msn as a person. Its like she was almost here.

My head hurts, and I have caugth Ping En's cough. My head is racing.. but to or from what I don't know, all I can say is I want to lie down and rest.

My eyelids are heavy, almost painful with the urge to sleep
my head is steering, steering in every direction but to no where in particular
My files, books are piling up around me, its like they have cornered me into a checkmate
The club music on my itunes doesn't lighten the mood,
if anything everything feels more tense, almost cold
I am sitting alone, but there is not quiet
I forgot to breathe, but the gasp of air does not quench my restlessness
I am wasting the time away till the whistle blows to cloak out
though I want to do work, I know that even if I did
I'm spending more time spacing

There is so many things to do, but only one me
what am I to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home