they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

deep breath.. eat your fried chicken..

i will take whatever I can get
put the story to rest
stare out into the abysmal
droning of the chubby rain

it aches to know that you are losing grip
to a time not your own but ravaged by your deed
it takes one to know the other to know the story
It takes only one in the link to loose it all

i'm stirring up painful reminders
piling on the dirt
in whirlwind and flurry on spiralling unknown
I am still drawn, still taken
still rudely shocked
at the boldest of this disease
the speed at which it hoarses through my veins
blinding me, blistering me
holding on to me like death weight

i guess i woke up with my head put right side up, its a strange feeling to be right where you are but not too sure how you got there. You look back at the crumbs that you left, but they dont show the way. You think maybe its too late. but it'll never be. some how right now you dont see that. you hide, you over compensate, you open up. you dont know if that is really you.. you pretending.. or the secret you that you will no one will ever know about. it get confusing, complicated..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home