they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Delay on Tiger Airways TR188

What a crappy start to my hols...

Its been about 7 hours since I first walked into the budget terminal...
First our flight got postponed, second when we did get on they had problems with the ventiliation so delayed somemore.
Finally we did take off but only 30 mins into our 1 and a half hour flight, we had to turn back because the airducts was blowing hot air into the plane...

That was at 11 when we finally made it back!!!
Man it looks like I wont be taking Tiger Airways anymore...

I'm just frustrated that I wont be waking up to the pearly white beaches and the little umbrella drinks that I have been eagerly anticipating..

But I think worst of all is the fact that Tiger Airways have left my extended family (19 of us in total) in the lurch!!!

Their last announcement was at midmight to tell us about the flight likely to leave at 12.30am but at 12.30 they apeased us with refreshments.

It too them till almost 2pm to finally call passengers for an announcement.

I think that its sad that there are no Tiger Airways offiials around to assist. Only Changi Airport Police giving out Blankets to us...

I can only hope that this will have a good ending... Right about now my own bed would be great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I also one of the victims.. Very angry with their service and I am sure that I won't take their plane again.
All my plans are delayed and DESTROYED.. I have booked the diving course on the next day and luckily I haven't paid the course fee, else who will compensate this? Not only the money, also the time we have spent just to wait in the airport.. All the holiday moods are spoilt..

8:04 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home