they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pursuing Happyness

i always thought that in order to grow you needed to push your boundaries...
in order to push your boundaries you need to be outside your comfort zone,
outside your comfort zone you are sad...
and if you are sad you are growing...

It was all a slippery slope..

all this time I was forcing myself to be sad..
Well.. there is no need to pretend anymore. No one is going to penalise me for being happy.

With no more reason to pretend, the vision of my past years has shifted and sifted
I do not know why I kept that up for so long
But now I am to embrace... Happyness
I'm going to egg life on
wait for no one... :) no man..
talk loudly... be bossy.. spend foolishly
I'm going to have the time of my life

Being happy has allowed me the reason to stop day dreaming, to stop pining, fuck hindsight, I've got the rest of my life to get it right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home